You get the picture. Everyone has those set of things/actions/sounds that drive them wild. This is just a short list but I opened up Pandora's box today. I needed to research more pet peeves for this awesome character I'm writing and I tend to incorporate my own... because they drive me crazy and are easy to write about...but I wanted something different. #Regrets
I stumbled upon the worst, cringe-worthy pet peeves I will not be able to unread. Since I'm a caring person... I'm going to share the top ten horrifying pet peeves I can't get out of my brain.
1. The feel of chalk. (cringgggge)
2. People who take home milk from the work refrigerator.
3. The sound when people clip their toenails.
4. People scuffing their feet when they walk.
5. Heating up fish in the communal microwave.
6. People biting their nails.
7. The sound when someone with long nails scratched their skin. (gahhh)
8. Loud swallowers.
9. Creepers at red light. The people who stare at you waiting for the line to turn. (Yikes)
10.When you think you know the flavor of the jellybean... and it's totally different and your mouth dies a little bit.
The first and last one get me the most... but now I have so much fuel and ideas for this character's pet peeves.
So, any of these one of your pet peeves?
Leave a Reply.